Our first shoot date is set for the first weekend in October. Friday – Sunday, October 4-6th. We are now working on staffing these shoot dates.
1) We are going to try and shoot the bridge scenes on Friday, but this is a heavy lift with a dozen actors, so this may get pushed to its own weekend. We may just shoot JG Hertzler’s bridge scenes this weekend, then shoot Garth’s scenes another weekend.
2) We have three locations ATM. Ares Studios for bridge scenes, a professional film studio for the green screen interviews, and a recording studio for the audio drama. We will have Producers and Directors at each, and need staff for each location.
3) Each location will have its own Producer in charge of everything that happens there. He will have a Location Coordinator helping with location needs including schedule/transportation/catering.
4) Staffing priority is as follows:
1. Donors who signed up for Producer and Production Assistant roles.
2. Atlanta volunteers, based on seniority
3. All other Axanar fans.
But we will need plenty of people, so if you can commit, we would love to have you.
There will be 3 “divisions” within the production:
PRODUCTION – Will shoot one day for all bridge scenes and two days of green screen interviews.
Director – Paul Jenkins
Producer – Alec Peters
Line Producer – TBD
BTS VIDEO – Behind the Scenes team will be responsible for all BTS video. This includes interviews with all talent and crew for all BTS features.
Director – TBD
Producer – TBD
AUDIO – Recording of all audio for the audio drama.
Director – Mark Edward Lewis
Producer – Dana Wagner
Jobs to fill:
Production Assistants – This is the main job we need filled as we need a bunch of you to do this! You will go wherever we need you to do whatever! Easiest if you have no film experience. You may be working on the set, with talent, getting pizza or who knows!
Personal Assistant – You will be assigned to a specific actor and be their personal assistant for the entire time they are in Atlanta. You must be available all weekend so the actor has a single point of contact.
Staffing Coordinator – Will be in charge of coordinating all staff at all three locations (Ares Studios, Dana’s Studio, Secondary Studio). Reports to the line Producer.
Location Coordinator – Will be in charge of coordinating everything that happens at the locations (Ares Studios, Dana’s Studio, Secondary Studio). We need 3.
Transportation Coordinator – Will be in charge of coordinating all drivers for talent and all parking at studio. You should be good working with people and organized.
Driver – Drive talent to the three different locations. Please have a nice car, and preferably on the large side. No Smart cars!
Security – Led by Dale, Don and Paul, all seasoned security professionals, these guys will secure our set and locations, making sure no unwanted individuals try to cause trouble.
SO YOU WANT TO HELP?
DONORS – If you signed up to be a Producer or Production Assistant, please email me directly (alec at axanarproductions dot com)or message me on Facebook.
VOLUNTEERS – If you are in the Atlanta Volunteer Group, answer the post there. If not, please message me on Facebook, or email me.
Everyone who helps gets fed and screen credit!