Back to forum
Officialgeneral

New Donor Site

sabecke@rogers.com·
Kudos to the team on launching this new site. Functional, user friendly and visually appealing. Well done!
2 comments1 likes

Replies (2)

lee·
Thanks, we're not out of the Nebula yet so we haven't fired up the full warp core, but we'll have them installed next tuesday... LOL! Thanks for your kind words. Let me know if anything is out of place. I took this on as a one man show and I wanted to focus heaviest on the communications parts first. (I know I know! PERKS PERKS PERKS! Where are the PERKS! We're on it. We've had a lot of platform changes over the years so it's been a bit of an uphill task to restore things. I volunteer many a nights to get in here and find your records and verify them while also getting to build a fun website. I hope you enjoy the work we have coming. I am working to iron out some kinks here and there and taking feedback every day. This is a love letter to all of those who've been in the trenches with me since 2014 - 2015 and beyond. Lee Quessenberry Fleet Admiral Milk Fleet Donor Recovery Efforts :vulcan:
0
Vivian Starcat·
I am so excited that the episodes are finally dropping. Have been waiting patiently even for this new site. I really like the look and functionality. Great job! 🖖
0

This is a read-only archive. New replies will open when forum posting returns after beta.